Newbie and West Wing beta needed

  • dhae_knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      Hi!

      I'm a newbie, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been writing
      fic for well over two years now, and I'm doing so in a number of
      fandoms. The one that got me started was BtvS, then Trek, then HP
      and now West Wing is the latest addition to a growing addiction.

      I need a beta for my West Wing fic. It's pretty narrow, because it's
      strictly Jed/Leo - both as slash and as a friendship pairing.
      Anything from NC-17 to G.

      Here's hoping someone'll pick me up ;-)

      Dhae