Hi everyone

  • ~*Glitter In The Moonlight*~
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2000
      Hi everyoe i'm new to the list so heres a lil info about me!

      Name or Alias: ~*GlitteryMoonlight*~

      Fav shows: Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, ummm hmm i can't remember

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Alicia Blade, Lois Fogg, Lilac Summers

      Fav actors and actresses: I don't really have any

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes I do I'm sill finish a story and I'm just
      starting another one

      Do you beta-read: A lil though I'm not very good at editing

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I will read what sparks my intrest sorry
      for not being acurate

      ~*Glitter In The Moonlight*~

      An evening orchid, ~*~ A world of grief and pain:
      Hidden in its scent, Flowers bloom;
      The flower's whiteness Even then ...