Help with JAG fic.

  • Johanna Hupp-Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2000
      I know that he is not very well liked, and dispised by some, but I am
      writing a pre-JAG fic about Brumby. I am hoping to find someone who
      can look at a piece of fic with a relatively unbiased view and tell me
      what they think of it. It is the beginning of a series, each piece
      dealing with a different character. Would someone plaese help me?

      Johannah

      Reality is an illusion
      Created to disillusion
      The reality of illusion.

      The days are bright and filled with pain
      So hold me in this gentle rain,
      The time we spent was too insane,
      We'll meet again, we'll meet again.

      --Morrison, "Crystal Ship"