Highlander/Stargate Beta reader needed

  • airam4u
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      I am in the midst of writing a long crossover fanfic between
      Highlander: The series and Stargate SG-1. I have several parts done
      so far, right now it's a little over 150 pages in Word... I know it
      seems daunting, but I think it's worth it :) Mainly I'm looking for
      some help in plot development for the end (I seem to have a case of
      writer's block), narrative word choices, and a little punctuation
      checking. If there is anyone out there who would be willing to help
      me I would greatly appreciate it! Even if you just want more info on
      where I'm taking my story before you decide I'd appreciate that as
      well. Thanks everyone.