JAG Beta need

  • Mauricio Schneeegans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      I'm looking any ladies that are very sexualy open would like to
      help me write a Jag fic who doesn't mind topics of group sex and
      incests. the fic is Harm/Mac shiper and it's also about lust
      fucking also there will be words in the fic like tits pussy fuck
      whole and ass. If there any one who would like to me plz contac me
      off list send your replays to mauri1972@... also you can
      contact me via yahoo massanger my ID is mauri1972.
      Thanks,
      Mauricio