Hi,

  • lovagyrl16
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004
      Hello, I'm Bridget, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Kansas City,
      Missouri. I am new to this group and I hope to get to know all of
      you:). I've been looking for a beta reader to look at my fanfics. I
      mostly write Stargate SG-1 fiction. Some of it is slash, (for those
      of you who may not know what slash is, that means two guys falling
      in love) hope everyone is OK with that. OK, well, see ya!

      Bridget*___*