hello :-)

  • Augustus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2000
      Just thought i'd introduce myself :-)

      Name or Alias: Augustus

      Fav shows: The Bill, any British comedy, The Phantom Menace, F.R.I.E.N.D.S
      etc etc etc.... basically if it's on i'll watch it *g*

      Fav writers of fanfiction: kel (TB) Rushlight (TPM) Charlie (var) TDM (var)
      plus pretty much anything else i read *g*

      Fav actors and actresses: Russel Boulter, Iain Fletcher, Rik Mayall, Ewan
      McGregor, Liam Neeson, Antonio Banderas, Drew Barrymore, Alyssa Milano etc
      etc etc

      Webpage address: http://go.to/fabulae

      Do you write fanfiction?: Hell yeah. I basically only stop to eat and sleep
      *g*. Oh and to watch the Bill ;-) Pretty much only slash though.

      Do you beta-read: Not yet, but I'm looking to start :-) I've done a bit for
      RL people already tho

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I'm happy to do anything, really.... any
      of my faves will get the best results (*g*) but i'm happy to have a look at
      anything. I'm especially happy to do slash *eg*

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: ANything. I like to be shocked.

      thanks
      Aug