BtVS beta needed

  • C
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2004
      Hi.
      I'm kinda new at writing Buffy fics (though I've been writing other
      fics for quite a while) and need some help from a Beta reader.
      I'm from sweden so there could be issues with grammar and stuff. But
      mostly I need someone to give me constructive criticism about the
      plot and the flow of the story line.

      Right now I'm writing a story that is kinda AU and the pairings are
      Buffy/Faith and Willow/Tara

      //Carro