BTVS Beta needed

  • Dana
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      Buffy beta reader needed. I'm Hunter Ash, longtime writer of BTVS fan
      fiction. My first Beta reader became swamped with real life and work a
      year ago and my current beta reader was swamped with school. She's
      also not a fan of Buffy/Giles and Willow/Giles pairings and refuses to
      beta them. My current stories are with those pairings.

      I need a beta reader for over English grammar and flow of story line.

      Thank you, very much

      Hunter