Vampir stories : Who wants to beta ?

  • orleans_2003
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 8:52 AM
      I´m writing some stories about our Louis and Lestat, the famous
      and wonderful vampires of Interview with the vampire etc.

      These stories do not contain any slash scenes or similar.
      But there´s still much fun ;) promised!!!

      If you are interestd I will send you the first chapters of the story
      I´m actually writing.

      What else is there to mention? Ah, yes; I´m from Germany and so I
      need help for grammar and spelling...

      Thanks!!

      Orleans