I need a beta reader :)

  • Katie Schaefer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 1948
      I need a beta reader for a short, humorous Highlander
      piece. It's not a crossover, but some knowledge of the
      game Final Fantasy VIII might be helpful. It features
      two original Immortals that I used on a previous story
      called "Vengeance." The other story is archived at the
      Seventh Dimension Highlander Fan Fic Archive:
      http://www.seventh-dimension.simplenet.com/stories/S/Vengeance.txt

      :)
      -------Katie the Potato Queen, aka the Morrigan

      Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!