newbie here...

  • hyper_sugar_high
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2004
      hi!

      i'm new to this group... so just want to say... er... hi? ^_^"

      anyway, just some stuff abt me...

      my alias under fanfiction.net is Tsurugi-chan, so i guess you guys
      can just call me tsurugi. ^_^

      i'd like to beta anything to do with Lord of the Rings and anime-
      related (provided i know the series). i also don't mind beta-ing
      original fics regardless of genre.

      ratings don't bother me, i'm cool with anything. i don't mind slash
      either, but i prefer M/M or yaoi to F/F or yuri.

      yup, that's all folks, thanks for reading my ramblings!!

      ~~tsurugi ^_^