Looking for a beta

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2004
      Hi I need a beta reader to double check my work for a Harry Potter
      story. I've already posted it...but I've had some complaints about
      the puncuation and grammar. I've re-edited the story and would like
      to post the corrected version online, but need someone to double
      check in case I missed something else.

      the story is a NC-17...and is slash.

      if anyone is interested in helping please email me at
      amalthia@...

      Thank you
      Amalthia
    • Jandaresch
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22 1:41 AM
        Hi all,

        I'm looking for someone, who would beta my fic. It's mainly about spelling,
        grammar (especially punctuation), and word choice.

        Fandom: Formula 1
        Pairing: Jarno / Fernando
        Rating: PG
        Category: Romance, maybe humor
        Warnings: slash, RPS
        Word Count: ca. 5000

        If someone were able to help me, I would be very grateful.

        Thanks for reading,

        Jandaresch.