Hello!

  • Liz Beattie
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2004
      I'd love a beta to help me with my Smallville Clex *slash* fan fic,

      I call it "Smallville Day" because I'm sort of basing it off the
      movie "Groundhog Day" I'm at 15 pages but plan for it to be over
      twice that long. I'm a first time Smallville writer, and only 2nd
      time writer period. But my stuff is pretty good. *Laughs, why would
      I lie?* an I've been pretty anal so far, so sp. grammer mistakes
      are min. I looking for help in every area possible. THANX!

      Anyway I would love to feel some love, hope someone can help!

      my e-mail addy is: lisalbeattie@...

      Ta
      LB