Xena Beta Reader Wanted :)

  • Rebecca Olivia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2004
      Hey, I am new to this group and would like to ask for help from any
      beta reader who likes Xena fanfiction. I must stress that it is
      alternative writing and also that I am very new to this (I've written
      a lot of fanfiction but(until recently)was unaware of its 'name' and
      popularity. I look forward to hearing from some of you and hope you
      like my work. I have one fanfiction almost finished and two more on
      the way. Also, I have a tendancy to get off track, so it will take
      me time to get my pieces to you as I write large amounts at a time
      (written out) and then laborously type them out. (Strange, I know,
      but I like to 'write' first) Thanks in advance to any who respond or
      pass on my needs to a beta reader who does do Xena alt fanfic.
      Thanks!
      ~Karyna Sylinia (raindrop120802@...)