OT: my books

  • dimples_2000_fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2004
      Hello everyone,
      I know I'm not a too active participant in the happenings of this
      group and I'm sorry for that. RL has a way of doing that to one.
      So, to anyone that's interested (please be interested), LimitlessD2D,
      which is a publishing company (to anyone that doesn't know), has
      agreed to publish two of my books.
      Both books are mainstream romance novels with a lot of action and
      adventure mixed in. There's a more comprehensive background on the
      site for whoever is interested. The books, "Time and Time Again" and
      "So Close, So Far" can now be pre-ordered from LimitlessD2D site, at
      the books section
      <http://www.limitlessd2d.net/catalogue/catlisting.html>. They'll be
      shipping in May, so hurry and order yours...I know you want to...:D
      Besides, they make great gifts :p
      Take care and thanks in advance for the support,
      Nikki Grin