Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Need help

  • Carrie clifton
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2004

      HI sorry it's taken me so long fot reply, been busy witha term paper for Anth :S but anyway most of my story's are miner chariters, and i'm right now workign on one that has no origanl charaters from the book but still in the HP world. if u want to see what you woudl be getting your self in to chek out my storys @ http://ca.geocities.com/mathersmagazine/vlib/emily.html

      Rainbirdkeeper
      >From: Amanda Bullard >Reply-To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com >To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com >Subject: Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Need help >Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:35:09 -0800 (PST) > > >Sure I would be more than willing to help just sent the stuff this way! > >--------------------------------- >Do you Yahoo!? >Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail

      STOP MORE SPAM with MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE*