  • Anat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2000

      i'm new to this list and thought i'd introduce myself.. my name's Anat... i'm from Israel
      well i write fanfiction.. i posted some on other lists before.. Buffy/Angel/Angelus mostly.. written some LFN too in the past.
      and i joined this list cuz i realllly need help with two fics i'm writing, one is BtVS and another is ATS...
      so if anyone could help me, please email me offlist..

      thank you,
      ANGELuster #07

      B/A Depressed ("I'm not in denial, i'm just selective about the reality i choose to live in")

      "I don't want anybody else, when I think about you- I touch myself" -- Divinyls, "I touch Myself"

      "Uh oh... this does not look good for our heroine" -- Angelus.

      "Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?" -- Tina Turner, "What's Love Got To Do With It?"

      "It's not like he has a heart. How could it be so broken?" -- Cordelia.

      ~a good riley is a dead riley

      "When he bites her and she's writhing on the floor, in her full orgasm she breaks the table. They missed it. The most erotic thing I've ever seen on TV, and the censors missed it completely." -- Sarah Michelle Gellar

      "Their story's not over. Their parting in the season finale was actually a blessing. It will help them rediscover something about themselves to make their relationship stronger." -- David Boreanaz

      LOVE IS IMMORTAL! Support the Buffy-Angel reuniters campaign "Love Will Lead Us" at http://b-acampaign.virtualave.net/campaign.htm and sign the petition!

      "That there are things in this world not carved out of gray stone. That
      there's a small place inside of us they can never lock away, and that
      place is called hope". -- Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"

      "A person doesn't just wake up and stop loving somebody! Love Is Forever". Buffy/James, "I Only Have Eyes For You"

      ICQ #3093085
      IM: AngelusEvilLover

      Lieutenant-Commander of Operations Lilac Crusade
      Special Agent J. Stalker
      ID #666AEL
      Owner of Cerberus, the three-headed hound of hell.