Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Need help

  • Amanda Bullard
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
      Sure I would be more than willing to help just sent the stuff this way!

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Carrie clifton
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21 9:24 PM

        HI sorry it's taken me so long fot reply, been busy witha term paper for Anth :S but anyway most of my story's are miner chariters, and i'm right now workign on one that has no origanl charaters from the book but still in the HP world. if u want to see what you woudl be getting your self in to chek out my storys @ http://ca.geocities.com/mathersmagazine/vlib/emily.html

        Rainbirdkeeper
        >From: Amanda Bullard >Reply-To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com >To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com >Subject: Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Need help >Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:35:09 -0800 (PST) > > >Sure I would be more than willing to help just sent the stuff this way! > >--------------------------------- >Do you Yahoo!? >Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail

        STOP MORE SPAM with MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE*