Need help

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
      Hi I'm in the process of editing a Harry Poter fan fic and I'd love
      if someone familiar iwht the HP universe could help me beta read the
      new parts I'm adding into the story.

      I'll appreciate any and all help,
      Amalthia
    • Amanda Bullard
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
        Sure I would be more than willing to help just sent the stuff this way!

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Carrie clifton
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2004

          HI sorry it's taken me so long fot reply, been busy witha term paper for Anth :S but anyway most of my story's are miner chariters, and i'm right now workign on one that has no origanl charaters from the book but still in the HP world. if u want to see what you woudl be getting your self in to chek out my storys @ http://ca.geocities.com/mathersmagazine/vlib/emily.html

          Rainbirdkeeper
          >From: Amanda Bullard >Reply-To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com >To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com >Subject: Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Need help >Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:35:09 -0800 (PST) > > >Sure I would be more than willing to help just sent the stuff this way! > >--------------------------------- >Do you Yahoo!? >Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail

          STOP MORE SPAM with MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE*