Beta needed for HP slash fics

  • Cathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2004

      I am looking for someone to beta read my Harry Potter stories for me. Currently I have four stories which are in need of betas. One of them a one shot, and the others are multiple chapters. These are all slash stories, though some of them do have a little het content. I need whoever does this to check my grammar and spelling. Also make sure they slang is British and not American. I am from America despite my email address being.uk. Because these are all R or NC17, I need someone who is at least 18 to do this. They contain such things as NCS, tort, kidnapping, but also sweet fluffy stuff too. Some of them have pmreg too. Also a few of my stories have twisted plots such as mysterious lovers or villains. This means I don't give out the names even to my beta-readers, so if you apply please tell me which pairing to like and which you don't. It would avoid problems later. If you are interested in doing this then send me an email.

      Cathan

      P.S. You can check on said stories at http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/authors.php?no=2390 and if you read "Kelly goes to Middle Earth" it's supposed to be mucked up ;)

      I am Cathan like catherine without the rrrrrrrr

      My fanfics ( uncenored) http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/authors.php?no=2390

      WTF?? Fanfic quote of the week.
      'Soldir humped on his horse and road swiftly towards the next village warning the people as he do so'=.LOTR OC slash fanfic

      BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80