finding guys with huge sausages is like paradise

  • escroe_pusse4u10
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      my best sex experiences were from guys who could go on nite and that were hung very nicely. people say to not judge others from the outside but when you just want your brains fucked out than you better judge a guy by whats hangs on the outside or you might spend time with a toy after he leaves. if your hung well enough for a hot single young puss like me than please take care of me and please look me up on my casual sex finder site under "fuckmethenleave" please!!!
      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO
    • escroe_pusse4u10
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004