Harry Potter and the Year of Revelations

  • Isabelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2004
      Hi all!

      In case someone hasn't heard yet, there's a new update group for my
      story, "Harry Potter and the Year of Revelations" at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hp_yor_update/. A guaranteed spam-free
      group, because only I can post.

      Overall summary of my story:
      New people arrive to school and change Harry's life so much, he
      could have never imagined it. He also makes many revelations, and
      great descisions. Everything is different by the end of the year.
      Better or worse? You decide. This is my version of Harry's fifth
      year and it's a whirlwind.

      Info:
      Author name: Zelda of Arel
      Category: General
      Sub Category: Drama/Romance
      Rating: R
      Spoilers: SS/PS, CoS, PoA, GoF, FB
      Pairings: I'm not going to reveal, find out for yourselves!

      More info on the site of the group.

      Zelda