need beta crossover story

  • kareng1@uswest.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2000
      Although I have always a long time fan of gargoyles,
      and despaired when they cancelled the show,
      I cam back to Gargoyles when I found the Timedancer Saga.
      My stuff except, for part 7,can be found on Jeb's Gargoyles
      fanfic Archive. or on my site. <G>

      With that said, I've got another crossover piece that I've just
      started, its a crossover, with Buffy: the Vampire slayer.
      Written mostly from Xander's perspective.
      Third season of Buffy, kinda.
      2nd season of Gargole's from 'the episode "Hound of Ulster."
      A sort of extrapolation.
      I've called "Ill Met by Moonlight."

      Banshee,in human form, making up for past misdeeds is
      confronted by the Weird Sisters into fullfilling the
      prophecy of Unification, three races will become one.
      It's missing a few scenes, and it just in draft form
      at the moment.

      If there's someone out there who's interested in
      going over this, please reply.

      Thanks, Karrenia