Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Spam

  • Jandaresch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      From: "Ballroom Blitz"

      > The description of the place states, "Attention fanfiction writers and
      > readers! This list is where those who need a beta reader for their
      > fanfiction and those who want to beta read fanfiction meet."
      > And a bunch of other stuff, but what is with all this porn, I've seen the
      > same spammer post more than once and the spammers post more than the
      > members. I beseach of the Moderator to put a halt to this or at least
      clean
      > up the messages. something, i signed up to a beta_unlimited list, not
      > P0RN_unlimited

      It seems the moderator of this group is not around anymore. Most of the
      people here
      have gone of to the new group for beta readers called bountless_betas. Some
      of us
      are staying here to direct new members over there. Go there and you will be
      a member
      of a moderated spam free group.

      So long,

      Jandaresch.