Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Digest Number 706

  • Ballroom Blitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 08:16:00 -0000
      > From: "escroe_pusse4u10" <escroe_pusse4u10@...>
      > Subject: i need to orgasm badly

      The description of the place states, "Attention fanfiction writers and
      readers! This list is where those who need a beta reader for their
      fanfiction and those who want to beta read fanfiction meet."
      And a bunch of other stuff, but what is with all this porn, I've seen the
      same spammer post more than once and the spammers post more than the
      members. I beseach of the Moderator to put a halt to this or at least clean
      up the messages. something, i signed up to a beta_unlimited list, not
      P0RN_unlimited

      Ballroom Blitz
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BetaWritersofAnime/