has anyone ever fucked in a public fountain?

  • escroe_pusse4u10
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      me and my girlfriend dared this one guy to fuck us both in the middle of the afternoon. he said no at first but then we both pulled up our skirts and showed him are shaved, dripping pussies and he practically ripped our clothes off and gave it to us. i posted some pics online for you to see if you want. meet me on my casual sex community online and let me know if you can take care of me.
      http://www.iwantunude.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO