beta reader needed.

  • Mac Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2000
      I'm looking for anyone who is interested in reading a Scarecrow and
      Mrs. King fan fic. Email me privately if want to. Thanks in advance!

      Mac

      Here's a taste of it:

      ********************
      5:00 AM
      February 13, 2004
      Amanda King's residence

      I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 5 AM. The red numbers
      glowed back at me through the dark. I only wake up at five in the
      morning one day out of the year; our anniversery. Today was our
      seventeenth anniversary and the fifth one that I celebrated alone.
      That meant tomorrow was the sixth aniversry of Lee's disappearence.
      Everyone at the Agency thought that Lee was dead, but not me. I
      still
      continue to look for him on my own time.
      I crawled out of bed and took my shower and got dressed. Today was
      the first day of my vacation, at least that's what Billy and
      Francine
      assume it is. In reality today is the first day of hidden memories,
      of the thoughts about Lee that I repress fifty-one weeks out of the
      year. My eyes catch the picture on my dresser and tears begin to
      well
      up. It's ths last picture that I have of Lee and myself. It was
      taken on our twelfth anniversery just outside of