Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • Jackie
    Message 1 of 27 , May 30, 1999
      Name or Alias: Chibi Usa

      Fav shows: Star Trek: Voyager, Highlander: The Series, Sailor Moon (Dub and
      some subbed)

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Jammwired, Olympia Baou (spelled wrong)

      Fav actors and actresses: Peter Wingfeild, Adrian Paul, Sean Connery,
      Robert Duncan McNeil

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep. Mosty Highlander and Sailor Moon, though
      attempting Star Wars and Star Trek: Voyager

      Do you beta-read: Yep.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Sailor Moon, Highlander

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R (I'm terrible at sex
      stuff, love to read it, but can't beta it)

      It's great to be here! Right now I'm working on a Voyager story.

      Chibi Usa

      "The answer is yes, oh yes."
      "There can be only one."

      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 4, 1999
        Name or Alias: Deanie

        Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Jenni W., Rebecca Carefoot, Felicity, Robyn the
        snowshoe hare

        Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brendon,
        Sarah Michelle Gellar...also Haylie Johnson and Ashley Johnson

        Webpage address: http://buffy.acmecity.com/bruxsa/327

        Do you write fanfiction?: Yep, but I have yet to post.

        Do you beta-read: I haven't yet, but I'd be willing to...

        The fanfiction you will beta read: only Buffy stuff, because I don't watch
        enough of any other show to do other fanfic justice

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R

        Deanie
      • buffy c. hawthorne
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 8, 1999
          ok, here's my plea for help and my intro.

          > Name or Alias: buffy c. hawthorne
          >
          > Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
          >
          > Fav writers of fanfiction: hmmm, i don't really have one. i like most
          buffy fic and haven't read much else

          > Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz, &James
          Marsters

          > Webpage address: None.
          >
          > Do you write fanfiction?: i write buffyfic. if you want me to email you
          some of my work just ask

          > Do you beta-read: uhhh i don't think you could trust me to a) do it on
          time or b) do a good job.

          > The fanfiction you will beta read: i'll do buffy fic if some one reallllly
          needs it.

          > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R, i'm a minor.

          I NEED A BETA READER!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

          buffy hawthorne
          writer of "Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust", "Willow gets a C" and "Truth or
          Dare, Spike?"
          listowner of BtVSfic
          subscribe at ---> http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/BtVSfic

        • Annie M
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 10, 1999
            >Name or Alias: Annie
            >
            >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
            >
            >Fav writers of fanfiction: Tracey, laura
            >
            >Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, SMG, drew barrymore
            >
            >Webpage address: None.
            >
            >Do you write fanfiction?:I love to
            >
            >Do you beta-read: Of course.
            >
            >The fanfiction you will beta read:I love all WB fanfic-and if you have any
            >Buffy fanfic just send it my way-You don't even have to ask, I love all
            >Buffy fanfic-promise!
            >
            >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17

            Hope to hear form you guys soon.
            -annie

          • Mttnews@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 16, 1999
              > Name or Alias: Michele
              >
              > Fav shows:
              Too many to count, currently: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, UFO,
              B7, WotW, Sandbaggers, Shadow Chasers, Pros, VttBotS, Red Dwarf, Insp Morse,
              etc.

              > Fav writers of fanfiction:
              Ellis Ward and many, many others

              > Fav actors and actresses:
              don't have any

              > Webpage address:
              None.

              > Do you write fanfiction?:
              Of course and I'm looking for some kind yet perverted soul willing to beta a
              Sherlock Holmes slash story and a Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea gen story

              > Do you beta-read:
              Of course.

              > The fanfiction you will beta read:
              For UFO, WotW, Shadow Chasers, VttBotS, Sandbaggers, Red Dwarf or Insp
              Morse.

              > The ratings of fiction you will beta read:
              From G to NC-17 (not good with the adult stuff though, prefer G)
            • kendrasspirit
              Message 6 of 27 , Jun 25, 1999
                >Name or Alias: kendrasspirit
                >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dawsons Creek, Felicity
                >Fav writers of fanfiction: got lots of em. Basically, anyone who can write lots of good W/X fic.
                >Fav actors and actresses:Nicholas Brendon, Alyson Hannigan
                >Webpage address: http://geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Lot/5484/
                >Do you write fanfiction?: yep, but I haven't posted yet.
                >Do you beta-read: Sometimes. I'd like to more though.
                >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything, any rating it doesn't matter, I try not to judge on my opinions & stick to the story
                The fic you will beta-read: From G to NC-17

                My ICQ number is 24070889 incase anyone wants to message me.
                kendrasspirit

                Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
                http://www.buffymail.com
              • Semperjax@xxx.xxx
                Message 7 of 27 , Jun 26, 1999
                  In a message dated 6/26/99 7:29:03 PM Central Daylight Time,

                  << Subj: [Beta_Unlimited] Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com
                  Date: 6/26/99 7:29:03 PM Central Daylight Time
                  From: Beta_Unlimited-owner@onelist.com
                  To: semperjax@...

                  .

                  Name or Alias: Beth,,,,aka Hippo, or Bethy1

                  Fav shows: X-FILES all the way baby and of course my down to earth show J*A*G

                  Fav writers of fanfiction: Umm theres way to many to name

                  Fav actors and actresses:David Duchovny, David James Elliot, Gillian
                  Anderson, Catherine Bell, John Travolta, etc etc

                  Webpage address: None.

                  Do you write fanfiction?: yes i do i just cant seem to get them online for
                  you guys to read

                  Do you beta-read: uhhh whats that
                • Efrat Morad
                  Message 8 of 27 , Jul 8, 1999
                    hey
                    does anyone need a reader?
                    i know i do :)
                    EFRAT
                  • Spazzie of Mars
                    Message 9 of 27 , Jul 11, 1999
                      Name or Alias: Spazzie

                      Fav shows: Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Popular..and some others I
                      cant think of at this moment

                      Fav writers of fanfiction: Dont really have any favs..

                      Fav actors and actresses: Hmmm.... Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, Seth
                      Green...Um.... Cristian Bale, and that guy who plays Max on Roswell(For
                      the Life of me, I cant remember his name, this late)

                      Webpage address: Not yet... Im working on one though

                      Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah....

                      Do you beta-read: I havent yet...

                      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything...

                      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G - NC-17

                    • Doc 23
                      Message 10 of 27 , Jul 29, 1999
                        Name or Alias: Doc

                        Fav shows: SOF, Highlander:The Raven, Space: Above & Beyond, JAG, Xena,
                        Charmed, Buffy, South Park

                        Fav writers of fanfiction: Kath, Rocky, Jennifer, Koshie, Jessie Albano, Ray
                        S., SpecOpsFan, and others I Just can't remember, Sorry!!!

                        Fav actors and actresses: John Wayne, Mel Gibson, Elizabeth Gracen, David
                        James Elliot, Catherine Bell, Lucy Lawless, Melinda Clarke, Brad Johnson,
                        Tim Abell, Kristen Cloke, & the others from S:AAB - (McQueen & Hawkes
                        especially!.

                        Webpage address: None.

                        Do you write fanfiction?: Trying

                        Do you beta-read: I won't tell!

                        The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows & others as
                        well. I love reading!!

                        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything: From G to NC-17
                      • Doc 23
                        Message 11 of 27 , Jul 29, 1999
                          Name or Alias: Doc

                          Fav shows: SOF, Highlander:The Raven, Space: Above & Beyond, JAG, Xena,
                          Charmed, Buffy, South Park

                          Fav writers of fanfiction: Kath, Rocky, Jennifer, Koshie, Jessie Albano, Ray
                          S., SpecOpsFan, and others I Just can't remember, Sorry!!!

                          Fav actors and actresses: John Wayne, Mel Gibson, Elizabeth Gracen, David
                          James Elliot, Catherine Bell, Lucy Lawless, Melinda Clarke, Brad Johnson,
                          Tim Abell, Kristen Cloke, & the others from S:AAB - (McQueen & Hawkes
                          especially!.

                          Webpage address: None - Working on it.

                          Do you write fanfiction?: Trying

                          Do you beta-read: I won't tell!

                          The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows & others as
                          well. I love reading!!

                          The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything: From G to NC-17
                        • lucid dreamer
                          Message 12 of 27 , Aug 7, 1999
                            Name: Sandy Adams

                            Fave shows: Okay, this is a long list, so I'm only going to hit the
                            highlights. <g> Here goes! Knight Rider, Dark Shadows, ST:TOS, Battlestar
                            Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Forever Knight, Stargate SG-1,
                            Highlander, The Crow:Stairway To Heaven, Quantum Leap, Remington Steele, The
                            Incredible Hulk, Real Ghostbusters, Transformers, Alien Nation, The X-Files,
                            Charmed,...Oops, I said I'd keep it brief, didn't I? <g>

                            Fave fan fiction writers: lots here too, but just off the top of my head,
                            Kathy Resch, Marcy Robin, Maria Dunn, Trish Bennett, Tanaquil, elfin, Gryph,
                            Jean Graham, Virginia Waldron, Dale Clark, and more!

                            Webpages: http://www.angelfire.com/al2/fanfiction/index.html
                            http://www.angelfire.com/al2/sandyshadows/index.html
                            http://homepages.msn.com/TimesSquare/cyberkat33/index.html

                            Do you write fan fiction? Yes. Lots of it, though I tend to take a long
                            time to finish anything...

                            Do you beta? Sometimes. I don't tend to have much time available for it,
                            though I do enjoy doing it when I can.

                            What would you beta? Anything in any of my fave genres. Up to an R
                            rating...I really don't care for *very* explicit fic.

                            Currently looking for someone to beta several Dark Shadows fics (mostly
                            short), a Fright Night fic, and some crossovers.
                          • vez s
                            Message 13 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                              From: Beta_Unlimited-owner@onelist.com
                              To: zeovez@...
                              Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com
                              Date: 10 Aug 1999 04:37:45 -0000

                              HI....:o)
                              Thanx for the warm welcome.As requested, here the the data all about me...

                              Name or Alias: Avenia or Vez

                              Fav movie: Star Wars

                              Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, both Highlander shows
                              (series and Raven), StarGate, Earth: Final Conflict, uhh I know i have more
                              too wirte but i can't remember...;p ....i'm a TV addict.

                              Fav writers of fanfiction:hmm...a lot...there are a lot of talented ppl out
                              there

                              Fav actors and actresses: Peter Wingfield, Von Flores, Anthony Steward Head,
                              Sarah Michelle Gellar

                              The fanfiction you will beta read: The above shows I mentioned but anything
                              else would be fine by me...

                              Webpage address: None.

                              Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah, i'm in the middle of an Earth: Final
                              conflict fanfic

                              Do you beta-read: Yep...isn't why i'm here?

                              Anyway itz been fun filling in this form. Hope someone gives me a fanfic to
                              read.....soon...

                              Okie..i haveta go now. The real world awaits.

                              TTFN
                              (Ta ta for now)

                              Vez
                            • Savio DiNerezzza
                              Message 14 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                                Now that, that is over with....Welcome to my
                                list. Why don't you introduce yourself.

                                Hi. Nice to meet you.

                                Name: Andrea Clarice Winborn
                                Alias: Angel, or Clarice

                                Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
                                Highlander:The Raven (and the original), Forever
                                Knight, The Crow; Stairway to Heaven and The Sentinel

                                Fav writers of fanfiction: Andrea Charleville, F.F.
                                Calliope, Olympia Bobou, Barb G, Janeen Grohsmeyer.

                                Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, Michael T.
                                Weiss, Elizabeth Gracen, Marc Dacascos, Anthony
                                Steward Head and Peter Wingfield.

                                Webpage address:
                                http;//members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
                                http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html
                                Both are still under construction.

                                Do you write fanfiction?: Been thinkin' about it. Not
                                yet though.

                                Do you beta-read: Yes.

                                The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything.

                                The ratings of fiction you will beta read:
                                Everything.

                                Thanks!

                                Clarice
                              • Kelly Mullins
                                Message 15 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                                  I've been on the list for quite a while but I've never sent this... so here
                                  goes

                                  > Name or Alias: Kelly
                                  >
                                  > Fav shows: X-Files, Pretender
                                  >
                                  > Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Anfa, Melissa, Maria,
                                  Sandra, Jennifer.

                                  > Fav actors and actresses: Mitch Pileggi , Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss,
                                  Nick Lea

                                  http://members.aol.com/musicgrl5 (Not mine)
                                  > Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
                                  > Do you beta-read: I can
                                  >
                                  > The fanfiction you will beta read: X-Files, Pretender, St:Voy, St. DS9
                                  >
                                  > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: What ever

                                • Savio DiNerezzza
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                                    I just send out oan email, but one of the addresses
                                    was wrong, so I'm reposting the adresses.

                                    Webpage address:
                                    http://members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
                                    http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html

                                    Clarice
                                  • Kelly MCkenzie
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999

                                      > Name or Alias: Harmmac
                                      >
                                      > Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
                                      >JAG & The X-Files, The Practice.
                                      >
                                      > Fav writers of fanfiction: Liza,Kathleen Klatte & heaps of other I
                                      can't think of at this hour in the morning!!.

                                      > Fav actors and actresses: Steven Culp,David James Elliott, Catherine
                                      Bell, John M. Jackson, Michael T. Weiss, Andrea Parker etc.

                                    • RaptorJC@aol.com
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Aug 25, 1999
                                        Hello. :-)

                                        I'm new, so here's some info about me.

                                        Name: RaptorJC
                                        Fav. Shows: The X-Files, Star Trek (Last 3 series more than the original),
                                        The
                                        Pretender, Profiler, ER, Homicide: Life on the Streets,
                                        Due South
                                        Fav. Writers: You want me to pick? <G> I have too many, to be honest.
                                        Fav. Actors/Actresses: Anyone from those shows above except Mimi Rodgers
                                        (XF),
                                        Tom Hanks, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage,
                                        Meg Ryan
                                        Beta Read Fic: I can check anything for spelling, grammar, punctuation... I
                                        can give
                                        comments on pretty much anything, but I'd be able to
                                        offer more on
                                        the shows listed in my favorite show list
                                        Beta Read Ratings: G-NC-17
                                        Have I Beta Read Before: Yes
                                        Do I Write Fanfic: Yes
                                        Homepage Addy: http://members.aol.com/RaptorJC/index.htm (Links from there
                                        my Story Site, Features, and Link Pages)

                                        Hmm. That's pretty much it. Just wanted to introduce myself.

                                        ~RaptorJC
                                      • kimberly91@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Sep 8, 1999
                                          Hi...I'm new to the list...

                                          Kim
                                          age-27

                                          fav. shows- Buffy, Charmed, Xena, Highlander, Sliders(before Maggie), Le
                                          Femme Nakita, and Farscape.

                                          fav. actors/actresses- Sarah Geller, David Boreanaz, James Masters,
                                          Kevin Smith, Renee O'Conner, Holly Marie Combs and Jerry O' Connell.

                                          fav. writers- Steve(can't remember how to spell his last name), who
                                          writes the Wanderer series; Richard Ruth and anyone else who writes good
                                          x-overs.

                                          write- Nope

                                          Beta read- haven't but will.
                                        • Kendra Blackwell
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Sep 12, 1999
                                            .

                                            >Name or Alias: Kristaphoenix or Kendra
                                            >
                                            >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Soldier of Fortune Inc ,
                                            >Highlander:The Raven, Seaquest,Generation X, The Young Riders and Charmed
                                            >
                                            >Fav writers of fanfiction: I haven't read a whole lot yet except for
                                            >Seaquest fiction and my favorites there are Alexia/Sabrina and A.T.
                                            >
                                            >Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elizabeth Gracen, Melinda
                                            >Clark, Jonothan Bramdis, Terri Ferrell, Yvonne Suhor, James Brolin, Claire
                                            >Danes, Claire Wren and Shannon Dougherty.
                                            >
                                            >Webpage address: None.
                                            >
                                            >Do you write fanfiction?: I've writen two for Seaquest, am in the middle of
                                            >two for Generation X, and have a great idea for one for The Young Riders.
                                            >
                                            >Do you beta-read: Only offline but I would love to Beta for anyone who
                                            >needs it.
                                            >
                                            >The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated
                                            >above. But I can also check for grammar and spelling in all other fics too!
                                            >I'm flexible!(Ditto!)
                                            >
                                            >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17(Tame, Mild,
                                            >Disturbing, Steaming, Sexy, Sweet, I LOVE it all!)

                                            To know yourself is to love a stranger
                                            To embrace friends and face any danger.
                                            -Book of Devoured Souls-
                                          • Tairis Anders
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Sep 17, 1999
                                              >Name or Alias: Tairis Anders
                                              >
                                              >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star trek Battlestar Galactica >
                                              >Fav writers of fanfiction: Spikegrl, Mellissa Rae among loads more>
                                              >Fav actors and actresses: Michelle Pfifer Brad Pitt Jack Nicolson
                                              >
                                              >Webpage address: www.geocities.com\SoHo\
                                              >
                                              >Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
                                              >
                                              >Do you beta-read: Yes
                                              >
                                              >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from a committed and serious writer>
                                              >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything not gross

                                              Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
                                              http://www.buffymail.com
                                            • Jo
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Oct 23, 1999
                                                Name or Alias: Josafeena, or Jo

                                                Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek: DS9 or Voyager, SG1,
                                                Charmed, Pretender, Prey

                                                Fav writers of fanfiction: Maria Cline, Lori McDonald, Valerie Jones,
                                                Siubhan, Sharon Nuttycombe

                                                Fav actors and actresses: Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Nicholas Brendan,
                                                Kristin Scott-Thomas, Audrey Hepburn, Joseph Fiennes

                                                Webpage address: None.

                                                Do you write fanfiction?: Yes but haven't ever finished one to put it on an
                                                archive

                                                Do you beta-read: Yep, and then some

                                                The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, any of the Shows mentioned above,
                                                I'd love some Star Wars or X-Men or any Sci-Fi. I'll do Slash if necessary.

                                                Can't wait to get started!

                                                Love
                                                Jo
                                              • lalslibrary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Oct 28, 1999
                                                  >Name or Alias:

                                                  Lal Soong

                                                  >Fav shows:

                                                  Quantum Leap, Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager, X-Files

                                                  >Fav writers of fanfiction:

                                                  Macedon, Mercutio, Elise Tobler, Brenda Antrim, MC Moose, Julie Evans, Joyce McKibben, Lone Gunguy, Patty Hayes, Sue
                                                  Esty (Windsinger), Lisdean Warner, Frank Perricone, Terri Librande, Tracey Hemenover, Carolyn Fulton, Sophie
                                                  Masse........Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone....I read *a lot*

                                                  >Fav actors and actresses:

                                                  Arnold Schwarzenegger, Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis, Wynonna Ryder, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock

                                                  http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                                                  >Do you write fanfiction?:

                                                  Yes, for several years. I've posted to the Quantum Leap and Star Trek archives. I write action/adventure, mystery.
                                                  The couples I write about are: Picard/Crusher, Worf/Troi, Paris/Torres and Kim/Seven. I'm also a big Data fan.
                                                  I am *very* open to critiques.

                                                  >Do you beta-read:

                                                  I would love to

                                                  >The fanfiction you will beta read:

                                                  Any of my favorite shows. I probably wouldn't be familiar enough with anything else to do it justice. For X-Files, I
                                                  prefer case stories and no MSR. No Riker/Troi and no Worf/Dax.....I am a staunch Worf/Troi supporter. I will not read
                                                  slash. I will probably read any other pairing other than the ones stated above as long as it's a male/female pairing.
                                                  I will read any length once we've established a beta/writer relation, but on first contact please send something short
                                                  (or only the first few pages of a longer piece) so we can determine whether I'm the right beta reader for you.

                                                  >The ratings of fiction you will beta read:

                                                  From G to NC-17

                                                  Lal's Library is now located at:
                                                  http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                                                  Please vote for my latest quizlet,