Looking for a Beta-Reader For A Buffy the Vampire Slayer Story. . . .

  • Dr. Lamb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2000
      Hi all! I'm writing my first Buffy-fic, and I'm looking for someone
      willing to beta-read for me. Actually, depending on the reception it
      gets this story might very well end up being a trilogy, but if someone
      wants to just read the first story that's fine too!

      The story's main focus is on Giles and Cordelia, strange I know, but I
      like the less conventional 'ships. :) I don't think anything in it goes
      over an "R", but just to be on the safe side I'll put it at NC-17.

      If you'd be interested, please e-mail me at
      Lamb@...

      ThankYou
      Hayley