Need *Buffy* beta (For fics that are NC-17 and non-consensual)

  • sassygirl_pie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2003
      Hey guys,

      I really need someone to beta (aka edit and read over my fanfic). The
      type of fanfiction is Buffy of course. The pairing depends but it
      always centers on Buffy Summers. She can be with Angel, Spike,
      Angelus, Riley, ect....

      I need a beta because my writing is horrible :) Serious I suck but I
      like to write and so I need someone who doesnt suck to help me fix my
      stuff.

      What I dont want: Someone who is too preachy about it. I can handle
      critiscm but I save it for the people who read the finished product.
      As a beta I would like you to say, "I am changing this because..." Or
      "Its sounds better this way..." and not "Your writing is ...." I hate
      that stuff so please help me out. Lots of fics so I need someone who
      has some time on their hands. Most are short stories though so dont
      think they are novels although I do have some that are long and if you
      dont mind that stuff please make a note of that so I can email you
      whenever one of those pops up.

      Thank you so much for reading and if you can help me I would
      appreciate it. I know some people were helping me a few months ago but
      I lost their emails! Lol, my account was sort of unused for a while
      and when I returned all the emails had been deleted.

      Anyways email me at: sassygirl_pie@...