Re: [Beta_Unlimited] "Buffy" beta-reader needed

  • L K S R
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2000
      <<Hello everyone. I am writing my first Fan-fic story
      and am looking for someone that would beta-read a
      "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" story for me. It is going
      to be about Willow and Spike finding out that they
      knew each other from the past. You can read the first
      part below to see if it is the type of story you might
      be intersted in beta-reading for me. You can send your
      answer to me at: silvercat19@...>>

      Robyn,
      I'm loving this so far. And I'd be happy to be your
      beta-reader. From what you've shown here, this looks
      like one of the best Buffy stories I've seen all year.

      =====
      "Kali Sandison", Indianapolis, IN USA
      Kalerian@...
      "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, and signifying nothing." Shakespeare, Macbeth

      http://im.yahoo.com/