I need a beta reader

  • Alison K. Mark
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 19, 2003
      I have Harry Potter fan fiction and i have a beta-reader, but there
      has been conflict so before i fire her i wanted to get a new beta-
      reader so if anyone can help me than email me at:
      werewolfzangel@... because i really need it.

      My beta-reader i like beause she not only edits, but adds little
      detail that makes the story more intresting stuff that she likes in
      it. I need that in a beta-reader if u cant do that than i dont want
      u.

      my fanfictin can be found at:
      www.fanfiction.net/~moonyangel7

      thanx

      Nay
    • Lauren Freeman
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 21, 2003

        What type of HP fic is it? I write and beta HP's but I don't do slash, and I would want to know a little bit about the fic before I agreed. Is it a long fic, stand alone, are the chapters each long ones or short, what exactly do you want to see done to your fic? What is your current beta doing that you don't like, so that I can avoid doing that. If you are still in need of a beta, let me know. :)

        Lauren

        Lauren47@...

        Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
        http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

      • Carrie clifton
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 27, 2003

          hi sorry it took me so long to write i just haven't had the time to check this e-mail my main on is sakura_sechi@... but if u want to i have a few HP fics and i don't write slash creps me out to much :s. i do romances, and just started a Charley wesley (see i can't sp :) OC fic if your still interested e-mail me @ my main e-mail that way i'll be sure to get it right away : ) thanx.

          Rainbirdkeeper

        • actingflicka@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 28, 2003
            I would be happy to beta-read your story.

            actingflicka
          • amb_sweetpea
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 5, 2007
              I need a beta reader for some original fics i'm doing. I need someone
              who will tell me what i need to improve on and help me a little bit.
              I'm a relatively new writer and i need someone who'll be patient. Any
              help will be greatly appreciated.
            • Costanza
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 5, 2007
                Hello everybody, I'm needing some help on a fan fic I'm writing, so
                please if you are willing to help let me know, maybe we could switch
                stories or something
              • M. E. Tudor
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
                  What kind of fan story is it?  I might be able to help depending on the fan fic you are writing.

                  M.E.

                  Costanza <secretpal1505@...> wrote:
                  Hello everybody, I'm needing some help on a fan fic I'm writing, so
                  please if you are willing to help let me know, maybe we could switch
                  stories or something

                • Maria Constanza
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
                    Hello, It's a fancfiction about meeting the Phelps twins, you know the ones who play Fred and George Weasley in the HP movies, I just need some help on grammar and spelling, maybe if you want we could switch stories, let me know ok, Thanks again for offering
                    Costanza

                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
                      That would be great! If you'd send me something, I'd love to do the grammar/spelling dirty work. :P

                      Kara

                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
                        I write a couple different types...

                        • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                        • Angel
                        • Bones
                        • Torchwood
                        • Doctor Who
                        • Firefly/Serenity
                        • Batman
                        • Pushing Daisies

                          Let me know if you can help!!

                        Kara

                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 15, 2007
                          Kara,

                          I think I can help.  I'm familiar with Buffy, Angel and Batman.  The others I can find out about.  Go ahead and send me what you have.  M.E.

                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
                            Hello, well I'd be glad if you can take a look, it's about meeting the Phelps twins (the twins that play Fred and George Wealey in Harry Potter movies) 10 chapter long around 20000 words, I don't want you to worry just take your time and read it let me know what you think
                            Thanks, Maria

                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
                              Ah, I do know who they are then.  I love Harry Potter.  I'll take a look at the story and get back with you. M.E.

                              Message 14 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
                                Hey,

                                I can do Bones, Firefly/Serenity, Batman, or Pushing Daisies for you, if you need someone.

                                Cheers,
                                Taryn

                                Message 15 of 15 , Dec 18, 2007
                                  Hey. I could beta read Doctor Who and Torchwood for you.

                                  ~Christine