Dear PornSanta

  • n0_vanillasxxx27@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2003
      Dear PornSanta, Well I have not been a very good girl this year. I bet you and your elves have seen a few of my photos floating around on the Internet, but I just wanted to let you know that I posed for the photographs to earn money to pay for gifts for my friends and family. I wish I could sit on your lap and tell you what I want but I think you would get too aroused and with all those other kids watching at the mall it would not be appropriate, so instead could I please have some lingerie for Christmas. I promise to leave a copy of my photographs under the tree for you!

      Be sure to wake me when you get to my house, I will be waiting up. Just in case you forgot who I am, here is a link to some of my photos.

      http://www.NudePhotoQuest.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO