Attention As the World Turns fans

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2003
      Hey everyone,

      I just joined this group and I need a beta reader for an As the
      World Turns fic that I am writing. If you are interested, please
      the show and just have a lot of experience reading and critiquing
      fanfics, that would be fine too. I can fill you in on enough show
      history that you should be able to read the fic. I just need someone
      to look it over and make sure the grammar and punctuation is correct
      and there are no holes or problems with the story itself. Anyway, if
      you are interested, let me know.

      Thanks,

      Amanda
      (mandy5820@...)