Introducing me . . .

  • Alice Halsey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      OK, here goes!
      Name: Alice
      Alias: Blakaliss
      Fave Shows: Lots of English shows, most sci-fi though strangely
      enough not Star Trek or The X-Files. I really should be more specific
      but I can't think of any certain shows.
      Fave Writers: I don't really have any, I haven't been doing this for
      that long!
      Fave Actors/Actresses: Um, I can't really think of any at the moment.
      Eek!
      Webpage address: I don't have one at the moment but I'm working on it.
      Do you write fan fiction?: Of course :) but I'm currently in the
      middle of writers block as you can probably tell by this posting.
      Do you beta read?: I try my best to :) I'm generally not so good on
      content, but I'll try my best with spelling/grammar though I'm from
      England so if you're American, some of my <ahem> contractions may be
      a little weird!
      Ratings of fic I'll read: Anything under NC-17 as I'm only 16 and
      don't want to *infringe* on any copyrights (not that I really care,
      but some people care a *lot*)

      Anyway, that's the boring introduction of me, Alice!