Hi! and looking for beta...

  • J.C. Brenner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 10:10 PM
      Name: TygrEyz

      Fav shows: X-Files, Law & Order, JAG, Law and Order: Special Victims
      Unit

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Definitely. Currently only X-Files and Law
      and Order though.

      Do you beta-read: I've never been asked but I probably wouldn't say
      no so long as I knew the show.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Probably only ones of my fav
      shows.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Any

      Well, I just wanted to say hi! Also I'm looking for a beta reader
      right now for a Law and Order fan fiction. The timeline is the
      current season so anyone who thinks they can help it would be most
      appreciated.