need beta reader

  • kareng1@uswest.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2000
      I've written a what-if back history for the Marvel
      character Exodus (Bennet du Paris) and his friendship
      with the original Black Knight (Eobar Barrington)
      set during the 2nd Crusades. It was written in response
      to CFan's orphan Ideas board story challenge.
      I need some suggestions on how to break up a lengthy
      paragraph that's more what should go in there, then what
      actualy story, for the last two scenes, if could find
      someone who's willing to take a look at it, and help me
      wrap up the ending, I would be a very 'happy camper<g>
      The story can be found at (http://members.tripod.com/~Karrenia/
      barbarians.html)
    • Brent
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2002
        i am looking for a beta reader for a batman/wonder woman fanfiction.
        If you want to help me gice me an email at icemanpeak@...