Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Need a Beta

  • Alicia Noel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2000

      Hi there! I'll read your fic...

      Oooh Due South and Profiler..two of my favorite porgrammes.. I'd love to read what you've got!

      Alicia

      From: "L K S R " <kalerian@...>

      Need a Beta Reader for Due South fanfic.  Story is rated R for
      language and sexual activity (non-slash) and semi-graphic
      descriptions of violence.   This story is also a mild crossover to
      Profiler so any help there would be appreciated but not needed as
      much.

      Thank you kindly.
      Kali