Need a Beta

  • L K S R
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 21, 2000
      Need a Beta Reader for Due South fanfic. Story is rated R for
      language and sexual activity (non-slash) and semi-graphic
      descriptions of violence. This story is also a mild crossover to
      Profiler so any help there would be appreciated but not needed as
      much.

      Thank you kindly.
      Kali
    • shadowwriter02
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 9, 2004
        Hello,

        I need a slash beta reader to check grammar, flow, and punctuation.
        If you are interested please contact me off list.

        Shadow
      • Sami
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2005
          Hiya Im looking for a Beta for a Batman Begins fic Im writing - mostly
          for grammar. Plot/content would be a plus, but not needed. Its slash
          (not smut!), in case that turns anyone off, but at most a hard pg-13.
          Please let me know if anyone is interested

          -Sami
        • Karin
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 6, 2005
            Hi! I'm in need of a Beta and luckily found this place. I've been
            writing (semi-seriously) since last year and recently decided to put
            it on-line. For the moment I'm only looking for someone to correct
            my grammar and check for probabilities, however correct details
            would be good too. I'm from Sweden so English is not my first
            language.

            1. BtVS/Sentinel, Xander-centered, gen, WiP
            2. BtVS/SG1, Daniel/Xander, slash, WiP
            3. BtVS AU, Aus/S/X/Dru, slash, WiP
            3. BtVS Drabbles, gen
            4. Original fiction, slash, WiP
            5. Various half-written ideas (BtVS-crossovers, Mag7, original etc)

            Send me a mail or leave a message in my LJ (link below) if you're
            interested.

            ----------

            Name or Alias: Karin, karinms

            Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Magnificent 7, Sentinel,
            MacGyver... I usually read more than I watch (both books &
            fanfiction).

            Fav writers of fanfiction: amejisuto, caliadragon, Heather F,
            SukiBlue, Meg Tipper, Setcheti, TwylaJane, NotTasha, LisaRoquin,
            Vathara + others

            Webpage address: http://www.livejournal.com/users/karinms

            Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, recently started.

            Do you beta-read: I'll help if I can but English is not my first
            language.

            /Karin
          • littlebell1984
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 15, 2007
              Hello,
              i´m new to this group and need a beta for a JAG / Stargate Crossover.
              Pairings are Harm/Mac, Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet.
              This is my first english fic and i think i need a lot of help with
              grammer and stuff.
              I'd appreciate any help.
              Thanks littlebell1984
            • lotusja
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
                I am new. I choose this group because i need a beta, but what's up with
                the spam? However if anyone would like to beta my fanfiction please
                let me know. I write Buffy crossovers. example Buffy and kindred the
                embrace. buffy/Stargate/highlander, buffy/kindred/anita blake.
                buffy/stargate. more info can be found at: www.tthfanfic.com and
                www.fanfiction.net