Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Hi! ;)

  • Mac
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2000
      << I have written a piece of Doctor Who fan fiction,
      featuring a new incarnation of the Doctor, who is a
      woman this time. I need a beta reader for it, so if
      you love Doctor Who, I would be most appreciative!>>

      ME! ::waves excitedly at a fellow Whovian:: I will. I
      love Doctor Who!

      Mac (a Doctor Who, Scarecrow and Mrs. King, MacGyver,
      and JAG maniac)

      =====
      "That's the problem with antimatter. You can see the effect but not the cause. It's like being punched on the nose by the invisible man."
      Doctor (2), The Three Doctors

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Caroleyn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2000

        Well there you go then..someone who likes early eighties cheeziness. I too used to watch all those shows, but then I'm too young to have taken anymore interest in them than a passing entertainment..although I do like a good 'Heart To Heart' now and then.

        ((((BIG HUGS))))

        Alicia