How the list works.

  • Mystery Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 1999
      Ok people! Just thought I should post this. This is how this list works ok. Whenever you need a beat reader for your fic, advertise on this list. Advertise only for a beta-reader. Hopefully, those who are interested in beta reading will reply privately to the writers. Everyone, please volunteer if you can beta read when the writer advertises for a beta. Only then would our list be effective. Thanks guys! Good luck on all your fanfiction!
      Mystery.

      P.S. If no one volunteers to beta for your fanfic, please tell me. I have everyone's data and I can ask them (translation: plead with them for you! *grin*)through a private e-mail if they would be willing.

      Get your own Free E-mail!
      http://www.blazemail.com