need a beta

  • trela wagner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 8:30 PM
      Hello people,

      I really need a beta for an X-Files story, it's going to be
      rated R probably, it's slash, but there's nothing particularly
      descriptive in it. If there's anyone out there that is willing to
      beta a Pretender story, too, I'd so totally appreciate it. The
      Pretender will also be R, but there is no slash in it. Please let
      there be someone out there willing to help me out. But, it's
      easier to contact me at trelar27@... If there are any
      questions as to what either are about before you get involved, just
      send me a message. I'd really appreciate some help.

      Thanks in advance.

      Trela
    • Sondra B
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
        Hello,

        I'm in need of a grammar beta for a story that I'm working on right now.  It's in the new version of Battlestar Galactica and it's non-slash.

        This would help me greatly, because my others do not know anything about the fandom, and I prefer them to be familiar with the basic cannon plot.

        Thanks!
        "The least you could have said is 'thanks'." - - Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker, III in Conginator
        "I wasn't thinking, I was improvising!" - - Methos to Joe Dawson in Finale I
        "That still only counts as one!" - - Gimli to Legolas in "Return of the King"
        "We're goin' to meet good people and eat peaches!" - - John Wylie Joiner, 1917-2004