Hi

  • MEERABALA@ukgateway.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2000
      I just joined and i'm willing to betaread almost anything. More
      specifically i X-files, Star Trek Voyager, Buffy, (the list is
      endless) I am pretty good at grammer and stuff. I don't though like
      to read any adult fiction though
    • shahara_zade
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2002
        Hi all, I'm Shahara Zade. I just joined.

        Fav shows: Buffy, XF, Once a Thief

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Deslea, Satina, Dr. Ruthless, Jane St.
        Clair, R. Anton, Mustang Sally, Kelly Keil

        Fav actors and actresses: Nick Lea, James Marsters, Solveig
        Dommartin

        Webpage address:
        http://www.squidge.org/~drruthless/shaharazade/shaharazadep
        age.htm

        Do you write fanfiction?: yes

        Do you beta-read: yes

        The fanfiction you will beta read: I know more about XF & OaT
        than others, but will read almost anything. <g>

        sz
        zshaharaz on aim
      • Rebecca
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2005
          I wrote a fan fic that I seemed to have commited all the cardinal sins
          of fan fics. I had no idea that there were any sins in fan fiction
          but now I do. I need help with this story because I want to salvage it.

          Thanks,

          Rebecca
        • Bite16
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
            I need a bete to help my beta, i'm typing this story faster than i
            thought i would. I feel like i'm over loading them. The fandom is OZ,
            the story is R/NC-17, drama, aganst, some sex.
            Bite16