hi

  • trelar@netwurx.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2000
      Hi everyone.

      I just joined, and I was wondering about beta... of course. <g>
      Is this for those who want to beta, or those who need a beta reader? I guess you could say I'm both. I'll beta for anyone with stories for Forever Knight, Pretender, Highlander, Higlander: The Raven, X-Files, MacGyver, and or Kung Fu: TLC. I write stories in Pretender, Highlander and Highlander: The Raven, X-Files, and MacGyver. I write general to not so general, depending on the fandom. Please let me know what's acceptable.
      Thanks,
      Trelar
    • skye-ollmann239@umbrellasite.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
        77% of all women admitted that they are unhappy with their partner's penis size. get into the 23% before its too
        late ! http://crazyloversplace.com/njpj
      • chani-kopnicky467@helloalaska.info
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 12:52 AM
          All the girls out there are totally lying when they tell you that size does not matter. Want proof?
          I am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know, they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got news for you all, that is pure lies.
          I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that Joey has made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine in and get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow stuff from this site http://www.auleg.net/fobf