Check it out(Trust me on this one)!

  • Prozak Gurl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2000
      Okay, first of all, I'm sorry to everyone who got this
      before(over ICQ), but, I'm a greedy garet, and I wanna
      get this out. ;0)
      Okay, there's this wed site called Element, and it's
      pretty much a music/message board for teens, and I
      guess it's pretty cool, if you sine up, and take the
      survey you get a free tape(okay it's not the best
      tape, but it's good for something for free), also you
      get a free gift every month(if you take the time to
      fill out the suvey), AND if you refer people to join,
      you get a certan amount of gift certificats-sp-, and
      you can buy some stuff like cds or some other stuff...
      anyways I just thought I'd tell ya and if you do
      decide to sine up please tell them that I toled you
      about it. Go to http://www.elementusa.com
      My ID or user name is 161662
      Thanks Lots and enjoy.
      love