new here...

  • danamulder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2000
      Name or Alias: Lenore

      Fav shows: where to start...X-Files, Buffy, Angel,
      Earth Final Conflict, Dawson's Creek, Felicity,
      Roswell, Star Trek: TNG,

      Fav writers of fanfiction: there's so many, and I
      don't want to leave any out, so I won't name any!

      Fav actors and actresses: from TV: everyone from the
      shows listed above...Movies: Kate Winslett, Emma
      Thompson, Claire Danes, Leonardo DiCaprio, Val Kilmer,
      Kevin Spacey...

      Webpage address:
      http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/worldofX/index.html

      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Star/2525/index.html

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, but I'm a new fanfic
      author, and they are off with my betas right now...:-)

      Do you beta-read: Yes

      The fanfiction you will beta read: As long as it's not
      slash, I'll read anything from my faves, esp X-Files

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to
      R.

      Hope to get to help some of you out soon!

      =====

      Lenore

      Visit my X Files site at http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/worldofX/index.html

      Get your David Duchovny fix at My DD page:

      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Star/2525/index.html

      http://im.yahoo.com