RE: welcome

  • Mac
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 6:30 AM
      Didn't do this earlier, sorry ::looks guilty::

      Name or Alias: Mac

      Fav shows: JAG, Doctor Who, Walker, Texas Ranger,
      Buffy, The Vampire Slayer, Martial Law, The Avengers
      (yes, it was a show), MacGyver, etc

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Too many to name

      Fav actors and actresses: David James Elliot,
      Catherine Bell, John M. Jackson, Richard Dean
      Anderson, Kathrine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Anthony
      Hopkins, Julia Roberts.

      Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/ngaiomw and
      http://www.geocities.com/majormac_walker (this one is
      currently under construction.)

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes. I have one posted.

      Do you beta-read: Yes, but I won't tell who for.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Definately anything
      from my favorite shows, but I'll do grammer, spelling,
      etc. for anything else.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to
      NC-17.

      =====
      "That's the problem with antimatter. You can see the effect but not the cause. It's like being punched on the nose by the invisible man."
      Doctor (2), The Three Doctors
      http://im.yahoo.com