Introducing a new list member

  • Elina
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2003
      Hello, everyone,

      as I'm new here, I was kindly asked to introduce myself. So, here we go.

      Name or Alias: Elina

      Fav shows: The West Wing, CSI, Without a Trace, Teachers, Magnificent Seven, Black Adder, Stargate... I could go on and on, so let's not go there, eh? :)

      Fav writers of fanfiction: I don't like to pick favourites, but I do admit that some are better than others.

      Fav actors and actresses: I like many actors but can't really name my favs.

      Webpage address: www.livejournal.com/~wliberation  (under construction)

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, I do, though I'm a bit slow.

      Do you beta-read: Yes. I'd like to call myself a good beta; instead of merely suggesting, I'll also explain why. I'm also kinda strict, especially with dialogue and "flow". I'm not a native english speaker, so my grammar check is not solid (though, I'll notice the most glaring mistakes), I'm more focused on storytelling than grammar.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Fanfiction of the shows CSI, Without a Trace, The West Wing, and Stargate, but I'm flexible - just ask if you have fiction of a show not on my list and we'll see. I'll also beta slash. Always warn me for ANY spoilers (with some shows I might be a bit behind).

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Any
      Well, that's about it. All I want to say is that I'm glad to be here. It's so good to see such a list has been created - what a great idea!

      Elina

      --[A friend of mine having an argument about short skirts with a male friend of hers] "I'm tired of this yuppie feminism that says that I have to wear pants to be as powerful as a man. I love my legs and I expose them proudly, and I still could kick your ass any time."

      Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger