All this spam, Yikes!

  • Aryn Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      Yes, I would like to remind everyone that two new
      groups have been started to replace this one --
      Boundless_Betas and the uncreatively named
      Beta_Unlimited2. So if you've recently joined this
      group and hate the noxious spam, please consider
      joining the new groups, which are, so far, spam free.

      Jo

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree